OpenConext is using Github to collect all development related issues from the community. You can find the issue page on the issues page of the OpenConext repository.
Ie: https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-engineblock/issues for the issuelist of the OpenConext Engineblock.
You can use the following issue pages (amongst others):
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-deploy/issues : Deployment of the OpenConext VM
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-engineblock/issues : The SAML Gateway
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-serviceregistry/issues : Metadata configuration management for the SAML Gateway (engineblock)
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-teams/issues : Teams user interface
- (https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Security+Issue+Report+Form : Teams backend, OpenConext uses Grouper version 2.1.5)
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-dashboard/issues : OpenConext Dashboard user interface
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-csa/issues : OpenConext Dahsboard backend
- https://github.com/OpenConext/OpenConext-api/issues : OpenConext VOOT API