OpenConext allows for the connection of a wide variety of collaborative applications such as wikis, mailing lists, video conferencing, and more. If the application can use externally provide authentication and authorization information, then it can potentially be used with OpenConext.
These wiki pages focus on what an application developer will need to know to modify or configure an application to work within OpenConext.
This documentation is designed for:
- individuals or organizations planning to connect a service to an OpenConext instance
(as a Service Provider)
- individuals or organizations planning to connect identities to an OpenConext instance
(as an Identity Provider)
- one of the above in the case of a Collaborative Organization.
Content of this section:
- Authentication using SAML
- OpenConext API
- Linked External Groups
- Use OpenConext API with Java
- Use OpenConext API with PHP